Video Marketing should no longer be an after thought within your marketing strategy. With video already engaging and converting hundreds of millions of people, now is the time for you to learn what you are missing if Video Marketing is not already part of your marketing arsenal. Check out the statistics below and feel free to contact us for a free consultation on how you can launch your own video campaign!
Video Marketing Statistics Every Marketer Should Know:
- 70% of marketing professionals report that video converts better than any other medium
- 6 billion hours of video are watched monthly on YouTube
- 24 million U.S. Smartphone users watch video on their mobile device at least once a month
- Using the word “Video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19%, click-through rates by 65% and reduces unsubscribes by 26%
- Consumers are 64% more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it
- Video has a 400% higher engagement than static content
- The average internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video
- It’s 50x Easier to achieve a 1st page rank on google with a video
- 74% of all internet traffic in 2017 will be video
Sources: MarketingProfs | YouTube | Syndacast.com | Mist Media | comScore
Koneffko Media is not responsible for the accuracy of data.